Russell Homes' commitment to buyers
We know that buying a home is one of the most important financial commitments people ever make.
We are committed to ensuring that the products, services and information we deliver meet or exceed the requirements of our customers throughout the entire process of purchasing and owning their home.
Russell Homes’ commitments:
- We will provide you with a copy of the Russell Homes “Buying Guide” and details of your warranty provider to ensure you are fully informed of the process
- We will endeavour to ensure that the marketing information and specifications are clear and concise
- We will comply with the “Consumer Code for Home Builders”, a copy of which will be available in the marketing suite and on our website
- We will provide copies of the “Consumer Code” when requested
- We will ensure that all of our sales consultants are trained and knowledgeable in our products and services
- We will ensure that you are fully informed of site safety during any visit
- We will provide you with sufficient detailed information for you to make an informed decision regarding the purchase of your home, including details of the options and variations that may be available to you
- We will ensure that any variations to your new home are fully agreed prior to implementation
- We will provide you with regular updates about your purchase and keep you informed of timescales
- We will ensure that your home is fully demonstrated to you prior to handover and if required answer any Technical queries
- We will ensure that a full handover inspection is undertaken with a member of the management team to record any issues that you may have and answer any queries
- We will provide you with a new homeowners’ Health and Safety File which will give you advice and guidance on your new home
- We will endeavour to attend to defects within 28 days of being reported.