Russell Homes show homes reopening
Russell Homes is happy to announce the reopening of sales offices and show homes.
Viewings will be by appointment only and guests will be asked to abide by a range of measures to ensure the safety of everyone.
The reopening comes after the government eased some lockdown restrictions and provided some advice with regards to safe viewings.
Guests will be welcomed into the comfortable sales offices to meet with the sales consultant at an appropriate distance, and invited to view the show home on their own.
Gill Richardson, Russell Homes sales manager, said: “We’re really excited to welcome visitors back to our show homes, and look forward to opening the doors next week.
“Obviously the safety of everyone is our number one priority, and we would encourage people to continue to use online and telephone methods of contact where possible.
“But for those cases where a face-to-face meeting is required, we have made provision for those visits to take place with some restrictions in place.
“Our expert health and safety team has reviewed all of the latest guidance and put in place a series of measures to which we’ll ask everyone to adhere.
“This will be a very limited service for the time being, and all appointments must be booked in advance.”
Appointments can be made by either calling Russell Homes on 0161 868 4326 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers are asked to continue to liaise via email and telephone unless they wish to visit the show home or need to come to sign documentation.
Visits are strictly by appointment only. Detailed guidance will be provided prior to the visit.
• Guests are asked not to attend if they have any symptoms of Covid-19
• Social distancing between visitors and Russell Homes staff will be observed at all times during the visit
• On entering the show home or sales office, guests will be directed to wash hands immediately with soap and water. Hand sanitiser will also be available
• Nitrile gloves and face masks will be made available and wearing them will be compulsory for all visitors and staff during any show home viewing
• Surfaces, bannisters and door handles will be cleaned after every viewing and before any further viewings commence
• Russell Homes staff will have the authority to cancel any viewings where there are concerns regarding the state of health of any visitor
• No children are permitted.
All businesses opening to the public are required to display this Staying Covid-19 Secure poster